U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 5th, 2022 11:20 PM

Closed

New Account Disappeared

Hey all,

I just created a new Xfinity account and I can't seem to access it. I selected an Xfinity Internet plan, created a new account with my email and phone number, entered my credit card information, was charged the $1 activation fee, and now can't seem to get into my account. I chatted with customer service online and they told me an account associated with my name and phone number doesn't exist. However, when I attempt to create a new account with the same phone number and email, Xfinity tells me there is already an account with that information and asks to link the two accounts.

Every time I try to access my account through Xfinity I get various messages telling me it is not possible, which I have attached as photos here. Please help me! I will be upset if I am charged for the plan I paid for through this phantom account that doesn't seem to exist anymore. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

292 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_d4bec0. It would be our pleasure to assist with looking into this for you! There can be a couple of reasons as to why you cannot locate the account right now, but due to the fact that we are going to be working with account specific information to resolve this, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here