U

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 12:32 AM

Internet plans

How comes your website [Edited: Language]? I am a former customer, possibly looking to come back and want to look at all of your plans, I can't even load the site after I sign in... and no I am not calling, I cannot speak, due to a vocal cord injury. It's easier for me to look online or converse via typing. Also cannot speak to an associate via chat, it's that [Edited: Language] ai [Edited: Language].

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

5 days ago

Hello, @user_xrel0u! Thank you for making a post on our forums as well as for your interest is resuming service with us! If you are having issues with our website, I highly recommend clearing your cache and cookies that relate to Xfinity. I find that helps a ton! Also, you mentioned signing in, but being a previous customer. That may be causing issues if your login is tied to another account or address.

Xfinity is very accessibility-minded. I highly recommend checking out https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/accessibility-services. If you use American Sign Language, you can even call us with a video phone to get assistance from an ASL agent!

Regarding our internet plans, try going to xfinity.com/planbuilder. After you enter your address, you should be able to get right into looking at our plans. 

Admin note: Moved post to sign in/account management board as it is not related to home networking.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here