U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 12:17 AM

Instantly Logged Out When Logging In

When I try to access my account and hit "Sign In" in the top right corner, it will sign me in, and only after a few seconds the top right corner will just say "Sign In" again. I can't access my account on any other devices, with any other browsers, with any other wifis, changing my password didn't help either. I have tried everything and I can't even delete the account and make a new one because I can't log in. How am I supposed to get into my account? It only started glitching like this after I tried to purchase wifi.

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

1 month ago

@user_e3v656 Thanks for joining the Xfinity family and the forum. Once you place an order, then a spot is open for you to create the online profile. Use the steps here http://www.xfinity.com/getstarted. Before you create the profile though, check to see if you can still place an order for your address. If you can still place an order that means the original attempt wasn't completed, and you can proceed to finish it successfully. 

(edited)

3 Messages

I already went through that and already created a profile, the issue is that when I try to log in now it just logs me out instantly. Also, I can't really use or access a majority of the Xfinity website at all now, each thing I click on stays stuck on a loading screen or asks me to sign in. It said that it was still available at my address but again, when I got to the end of the checkout process it just refreshed on its own and sent me back to the main page.

3 Messages

I also got two emails from Xfinity randomly about two hours ago telling me my Xfinity accounts have now been linked and my Xfinity ID is now linked to another Xfinity account even though I only ever use one email address and I never did anything to link an account to another.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

The linked account process happens automatically when our systems see the same data for numerous addresses to keep a lineage and history of customer services. This wouldn't create by itself the type of issues you're experiencing.  We can take a look at the new address for you and confirm if the order was successfully processed and go from there.  

At your convenience, please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

16 days ago

I'm having this same problem. I have a profile set up and I only use one email address. I'm not sure how to get into my account, and I had only set it up a couple weeks ago to purchase internet service.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here