U

Monday, November 27th, 2023 9:02 PM

If no can fix my issue I am switching to Verizon after 40 years with comcast.

I can't get into the mobile app billing because I am not the primary. I can't pay the bill because I'm not the primary. The primary was supposed to changed when there was a death in the family. Now I am the primary but I can't do anything because nobody can change the primary. After getting ending a 3 hour call today, I was locked out of the website too. The problem is actually worse than before. Today 2 customer service reps said they put change in the it will update in an hour. This is actually code for I don't know how to fix it, so I'm going to blow you off. In the past month I have spent two hours at the Comcast store and two hours each on two calls with customer service. If someone doesn't fix this I'm going to Verizon. 

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

6 months ago

@user_kr2i4u Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Community Forums. That is definitely not the experience we want for you. If you already went through the Change Request, that can take 3-5 business days. Let's take a look at your Primary user role and what is going on your account. Please send us a direct message with your full name and the service address to get started. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

4 Messages

I did all of that and haven’t heard back. I guess I’ll be visiting the Verizon store. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Did you receive our direct message in response, @user_kr2i4u? We have received your message, responded, and can continue to assist in direct messages to help with account-specific concerns. Speak with you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

6 months ago

I can't even log into my account @ xfinty.com now. I just tried and no luck/

4 Messages

I keep getting this message:

This page isn’t working

customer.xfinity.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 503

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_kr2i4u​ 

Since you're able to log in here, were you able to respond to the DM that was sent to you?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

13 days ago

I'm having the same issue. I'm in constant contact with Xfinity chat agents and they keep assuring me that someone is going to reach out, but nobody has. I'm very dissapointed with Xfinity customer service right now, especially when having to deal with my father's passing (the primary when the account was set up). I am also going to switch to Verizon because I can't spend any more time chasing Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_amymoy

My condolences to everyone on this post who is dealing with the loss of a loved one. We have this article https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/account-holder-passed-away that walks you through the steps of what to do when an account holder has passed away. In step 7 it says

Let us know where to mail the final statement. You can choose an address already associated with the account or enter a new one. When you’re done, click Continue. You can use the final statement to pay the bill at any Xfinity Store location, online, or by phone. Also, to make the payment you can use https://www.xfinity.com/bill-pay, through the My Account App, or over the phone through our automated system. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here