Mhynt's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 2nd, 2021 1:48 AM

Closed

I have an (old) Xfinity account, but it wont let me add a new plan/change plans - Also, I get stuck in a login loop

When I try to access my Xfinity account info it most often makes me sign in (even if it says I am already signed it). When I put my info in it asks me to verify my account by inputting a code sent to my mobile phone, but when I successfully do this I am rerouted to the login page again and get stuck in a loop.

My other problem is that I am unable to add a new internet plan to my account. I just moved to a new house without internet and would love to set up a service using my old account but I am unable to do so. Every time I click "manage plan" I get routed to a page that says "Sorry, we are unable to do this at this time, please contact the account owner," even though I am the account owner and have no one else on my account.

We really need internet soon, so help would be much appreciated asap!

Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Mhynt, thank you for reaching out in our forum for help with your login issues and new plan concerns. I hope your move went smoothly, these days it seems like everything needs an internet connection so I totally get where you're coming from. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@Mhynt 

FWIW, you would have needed to transfer service from your former residence to your new residence before you could make any changes.  But, you would have also have been given a new account number.

Now, when you say you have an (old) Xfinity account, were you referring to the account at your former residence or an account that was canceled at some point?    However, if you canceled service at your former residence, you'll need to start a new account at your new residence.  I'm sure, though, that @ComcastMarcos will explain all of that to you.  😉

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

3 years ago

We really appreciate the time you spent with us, @Mhynt ! I am glad we have been able to help. If you ever have questions moving forward, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your loyalty to Comcast is greatly appreciated.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here