moodymoothemoomoo's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 1st, 2023 4:44 AM

Closed

I am at the end of my rope xfinity tech appointment not showing online.

[Edited: "Language"] what a terrible experience. first off july 15 i replaced the xfinity rental modem with my own modem. i have xfinity home security with front out door camera. that camera got knocked offline due to the modem switch. spoke to xfinity rep on xfinity chat and they scheduled an appointment for july 19th 2023. the tech came and said he could not fix the camera because it was an old model and told me contact xfinity to get a new camera. so once again i spoke to an xfinity rep on xfinity chat they scheduled a tech visit on july 25th 2023 to install and mount a new camera. tech comes and he is unable to get the camera to work because the xfinity app would not recognize my new router. he tried many troubleshoots but they did not work. he said maybe to call xfinity and ask them to unregister my old xfinity rental modem and he will put the order on hold and when the problem on the app is fixed he can come back and install the camera. well that night i contacted xfinity chat rep again and the rep removed the old xfinity rental modem from registration. that worked and now the xfinity app recognized my new modem. so the rep scheduled a new xfinity tech visit appointment to install and mount my camera. that appointment was scheduled for august 2nd from 2-4 pm. a few days ago i checked my appointments online and the only one listed was the initial july 19th appointment. no mention of the tech visit on july 25th nor the upcoming august 2nd rescheduled appointment. i talk to several xfinity reps on xfinity chat and they all say i have other appointments besides the july 19th one. this is absolutely horrific since i paid for a new camera and absolutely have no appointment scheduled so the xfinity websites says. so last night co.plained yet again and the xfinity rep said they will schedule and august 2nd tech visit to install my new camera and mount it outside. free of charge. so i felt great. but today i look at the xfinity appointment section and again it only shows the initial july 19th appointment. [Edited: "Language"] is going on???

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here