kiogimak's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 11th, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

Error Messages on Sign In

I am unable to access my account! I keep getting error messages and your chat bot seems to think I need to reset my password, which is not the case. I can't access it on the website or the app! Is there a way I can talk to a real person?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page and giving me a chance to help you! I can definitely help with your login issues. I have so many apps and accounts, it's a pain to keep track of all credentials lol. What type of error message or error code are you getting? Have you attempted to log in on any other devices?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hello! I have tried to log in on my phone on the Xfinity app where I receive a message that says "Access not Authorized. You signed in successfully, but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service." I tried logging in to the My Account app where I receive a message that says "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account detials. Would you like to try again?" Then it gives me options to "try again" or "sign out" -- if I click "try again," it gives me the same message over and over again. When I try to log in on the website using my laptop, I receive a message that says "Sorry, this isn't working right now -- please reload the page and try again" which, of course, I do, but just get the same message over and over again... This all has been happening for weeks! Please help!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Gotcha, thank you for being so detailed in your messages, that helps a ton to get us on the same page. It sounds like the credentials you're signing in with don't have the user role associated with them yet. But I can still help you get to the bottom of this. In order to get started can you please send me a private message with your full name and full address? To send a private message, click my name " ComcastMarcos", then click "send a message".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here