U

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 7:53 PM

Email help, getting message “ Error We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment”

I get the above message whilst trying to access email for 3 weeks. Xfinity has escalated it to “level 3” service 10 days ago but nobody has reached out or fixed it. Anybody know what’s going on?

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_hlfxm9 thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance. We did recently make some updates to our customers online security requirements. You may have been impacted by this update. If so you would be required to do a password reset to regain access to your email and online features. If you go to xfinity.com/password you can start the reset process. Once you gain access you will need to also make sure to add a non comcast email address and phone number to help with future authentication. 

With you having already reached out previously, from experience it sounds like a ticket may have been opened with the mention of "tier 3" getting looped in. I'd definitely like to investigate this further, when you have time please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

6 months ago

@user_hlfxm9 I appreciate the prompt response, and update that the password reset wasn't able to help. When reaching out over Xfinity Forums, we like to provide public replies that may help others who have similar issues if they are looking for fixes. 

Since you're still experiencing the issues, I'd like to look into the email concern further. Please send the direct message at your conveience. 

1 Message

24 days ago

Error

We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment.
this is the message ive had for months now, i was on the phone with the "advanced team" 3 separate times yesterday and they told me at the end of the day that it "would be working by the morning" whic it obviously does not, and now when i call or chat, nobody knows whats going on. There are no notes on my case after 24 hours of talking. Every case i can find online of people with this same issue, they all say that it never gets resloved and is a constant loop. So they give up.  
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here