U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 6:41 AM

Closed

create xfinity ID error: This information doesn't match our records

hello I've signed up comcast many years ago and have not used it since I moved about 3 years ago. I just moved back to an area where there's comcast xfinity and have tried to set up my new xfinity service.

I have paid $25 pre-payment (order reference# [Edited: "Personal Information"]) But now I'm unable to create a new xfinity ID, as it's showing the error msg: "This information doesn't match our records - Try again or contact us and one of our agents will be happy to help you."

Can you help de-associate my phone number, social security, email from my old account so I can set up the account as new again?

Please contact me [Edited: "Personal Information"]. thanks

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

3 years ago

@user_d41897 I would be happy to help and look into your concern. send me a private message with your full name (and the account holder's name if different from you) and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here