AN

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, October 8th, 2021 6:21 PM

Closed

Can't Sign In - Not Password / User Issue

I can access the main xfinity.com page, but when I click on "billing" for example, it asks for my login. I put in the proper log in, but then the site says "a communication error occurred". I can't access the xfinity app, I assume because of a similar issue.

Do you know what the cause would be?

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hey, there @ahorn.ncc. Thanks for reaching out and letting us know you're experiencing issues with logging into the website and app. We know that can never be a happy experience, have you attempted to clear cache and cookies? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I tried just now and unfortunately, the same result occurred. I tried viewing my bill again and I got this message, including after coming back after and reloading the page. I tried in both the Edge and Chrome browsers.

Sorry

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or come back later.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@ahorn.ncc have you verified you are using the correct User ID for the primary account holder using the recovery method? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Thomas - yes, I confirmed the UserID is correct. If I put in the wrong password, I get an error stating that - but when I put in the correct one for the user ID, the login sometimes also just refreshes and nothing else happens. I've tried resetting my password and using the new password, but I got the same issue.

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

@ahorn.ncc

Gotcha--Ok, this may be linked to an issue we were noticing last week. I can connect your account to the incident, and let the teams working the situation known your account is affected. Could you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Please only send a direct message when requested by an official employee--sending a chat when not requested may result in the chat being lost given the high volume of chat requests received daily.

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3p50Sqi
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I am having the same exact issue and I just signed up and bought an xfinity internet plan.  Please help!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@Fox_Mulder3 Please go to https://comca.st/3BLDT77, then follow the on-screen guide. Are you able to access it now? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

It keeps saying the page didn't load correctly and keeps prompting me to login over and over

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@Fox_Mulder3 What browser are you using? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I am using Google chrome

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

It doesn't work with Safari either

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here