bonolte's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 9:00 AM

Can't Pay Bill Online--Billing Page Not Downloading

I am able to log in to Xfinity/Comast, but I am unable to access my billing/account information.  The website returns the error message "Sorry, This isn't working right now.  Please reload the page and try again."  I can access other things on the site such as phone and email messages.  I've tried numerous work arounds such as logging into Android app on my phone.  I get the message "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.  Would you like to try again?"  On my PC I tried clearing the cache, turning off firewall, resetting modem, etc.  Even tried paying bill through the link that allows paying without using log in information (uses address and phone number and/or account number) and it still won't allow me access.   

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

@bonolte @SDLeary  give it a try now. There's a backend database configuration mismatch that I've manually set to fix. It should've been set automatically so I'm checking with the team on what caused it. Thanks for your patience!

If you're having the same issue please visit Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I've been having the same trouble for over a week now. Calls to Customer Support and the chat suport via Twitter have proven no help.

SDLeary

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for your reply.  Do you have any idea on timing for resolution? 

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Unfortunately I'm not sure but will keep everyone posted. I've sent them everyone's account info as part of their triaging. 

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Hi @bonolte, this is part of a larger issue that we're having our devOps team triage, thanks for your patience!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

You did it!  I was able to pay my bill as normal.  Thanks so much.  I hope what you did sticks!

New to the Community?

Start Here