jda33's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 5:00 AM

Can’t manage plan due to Flex

I would like to look at the pricing for internet packages since my current pricing will be ending soon but I cannot since I have the Flex device.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Can't manage my plan because I have flex - PLEASE HELP (Updated)

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, jda33. Thank you for posting here for support! We are looking into a possible solution for the situation with online plan management while being subscribed to our Flex service. So sorry for the inconvenience! I would be more than happy to step in and assist you in reviewing pricing options for internet packages in the meantime. No problem! To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. I will meet you there and we can continue. 🙂

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

7 m ago

I appreciate the offer to help users but It was stated by end of September this would be fixed on the website. We are now into October. Is there a revised timeframe for fixing this on the website?

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

7 m ago

It's looking like Q4 when I reached out to the team around their timelines. In the mean time, chat in and we'll be able to help you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here