U

Thursday, October 26th, 2023 3:44 PM

Closed

Can’t login

Hi, I recently made a new account and signed up for service and a self installation kit. But I never received a confirmation or any kind of tracking for my kit, and when I attempt to login I just get stuck in a loop of being asked to sign in again.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_nndi4c! Thank you for creating a post about your order and account concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've run into, and I would love to see what we can do to help! To clarify, did you sign up for service online? Was it through the Plan Builder, by chance? What happens if you follow these prompts to Create Your Xfinity ID?

2 Messages

@XfinitySara​ 

I made my account through the plan builder. When I go through the Create your Xfinity ID, I enter my number, receive the text, then receive this screen.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Very odd, @user_nndi4c! I appreciate the screenshot, though. That does help. There may be something going on with the address causing a hang-up, but we can certainly look further into this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here