Mon, Jun 29, 2020 7:00 AM
2 m ago
1 y ago
I suggest clearing the cache in your mobile phone's browser cache:
Instructions for Apple
Instructions for Android
If that doesn't work, I'd reset the password https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset?execution=e1s1
If not, let me know and we can PM to discuss your account.
I'm also unable to use the xfinity.com/myaccount website or app. I have one all possible troubleshooting.
Hi, user_62db60! Welcome to XFINITY over our forums page. I am sorry to learn about this experience with doing all possible troubleshooting steps and not being able to use My Account. We understand how important it is to be able to manage your account whether at home or on the go. You have reached the perfect place for help! To further assist, would you mind sending us a private message with your name and address by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message