U

Monday, May 27th, 2024 4:53 PM

can't check or change billing info on Comcast

I've seen squirrels make better websites. Holy shit Comcast is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Now I have to call their support line to talk to their foreign call center where no one speaks English. Comcast is shit, I'll be switching.

Official Employee

• 

457 Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out on the forum @user_8yr5sv We would be happy to assist with any account concerns or questions. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Nah, fix your damn site. I shouldn't have to talk to a 30 different people to do a simple billing change. Maybe hire people who know how to do web development. There's literally dozens of posts about how awful your website is. If only the company spent the money they make from their local monopoly on actual service

Official Employee

• 

457 Messages

Thank you for your feedback @user_8yr5sv we will share it with the appropriate team. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can assist with anything in the future. Have a wonderful day and thank you for being the most important part of XFINITY!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here