U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 8:04 PM

Closed

Can't Adjust/Change Plan

I am attempting to go on to your website to view my current tv and internet plan in order to possibly change/adjust, but it is not working.  When I click change plan, shop for additional services, or add/manage premium channels I get a black page with three in-line "bouncing" dots.  Many of the pages lead here, https://www.xfinity.com/learn/landing/bulk-tenant, but the page never loads.

I’ve tried using Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge on both pc and mac as well as clearing the history/cache. The website pages still won’t load.

What is going on with the website and when will this be fixed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @user_b78461! I'm glad you've chosen to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums for help with your service plan. Given the link you provided, it sounds like you may have a plan that includes bulk services provided by your complex? Due to the way these contracts are structured you would likely be re-directed anyway so that we can ensure that any changes are done correctly and you can continue to benefit from the bulk account if possible. 

Either way, we would love to look over your service plan with you to help make sure we get you into a plan that best fits your needs. :)
Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here