U

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 7:54 PM

Cannot sign into xfinity account.

Cannot sign into xfinity account. New customer.

Hi I just signed up and purchased an xfinity internet plan. I have not been able to sign in on the web, phone browser, or app. On my web browsers (chrome and safari) I get an error message that says "Hmm, the page didn't load correctly. Try refreshing the page, if the problem persists, try again later" or "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later". On the app it says "Access not Authorized. You signed in successfully, but you must be an xfinity user to enjoy this service". I've updated my browser, cleared my cache, and tried an incognito window. 

I'm not even sure if my purchase of my wifi plan went through. I tried to search for my account with my phone number and nothing came back. I also never received any charge to my bank or a confirmation email. The only emails I've received from xfinity since signing up are to complete my order. I thought I set everything up already, but I cannot sign in to make sure. 

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

4 months ago

user_m0mwaq Hey there! I am glad you reached out, also, welcome to our Xfinity Family!

I want to ensure that your service order was properly placed and that you infact have portal acess. To do so I will need some personal details.

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

4 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Rules And Automations" help related......................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here