U

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 5:20 AM

Cannot sign in after creating account.

Hi, I'm a new customer, and I am experiencing failed account creation like I've seen elsewhere in this forum. After entering my bank information, and confirming my internet plan, the website froze on verification. Now, I cannot sign in on the app (it says im not a customer) and signing in on the website sends me too a half empty page where I'm signed out after a few seconds. Trying to sign in to the chatbot just breaks the page and refreshes it.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

@user_c5ve3f We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums and for your interest in joining our Xfinity family. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting services set up. To get started please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

3 months ago

This is the solution sent to me in DM's, I have seen this issue elsehwhere here and on reddit so I am posting it to hopefully help folks in the future, go to xfinity.com/getstarted and sign in there, this will complete the account creation process.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here