U

Sunday, August 27th, 2023 4:43 AM

Closed

Cannot load Xfinity prepaid dashboard

I just got my Xfinity prepaid service working.  I had to call and ask a human to activate it for me because the "connect to wifi and just follow the prompts to activate" step didn't work.  Now, I want to log in to my Xfinity prepaid account and look at my dashboard.  After entering my username and password on the login screen, I get this page:

As you can see, there is no address for me to select.  If I follow the "on this page" link, it takes me to the linked accounts page which shows my correct address and account number under "Currently Viewing."  If I click the "Link Account" link as illustrated below, the browser eventually times out and nothing happens.
Can someone please fix this so I can log in and manage my new Xfinity prepaid account?
Thanks,
user_3atm1a55

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

1 year ago

In addition to my sign-in problems, I was having connection problems.  When my modem would connect, it would only stay connected for five to ten minutes before dropping.  Turns out I had a bad line running from my house to the can by the street producing an unstable upstream connection.  Once that was replaced, the connection was solid.  Coincidentally, that was also when I stopped seeing the screens posted above and was able to reach my dashboard.

It seems like you aren't able to manage your account through Xfinity's prepaid website unless your modem successfully connects to Xfinity's network upon installation.  I'm guessing that the dashboard continues to work even if you have connection problems later on but getting that initial solid connection might be crucial to activating account management functions.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_3atm1a55 Thank you for circling back here and keeping us updated with your service concerns and resolution. We are glad to hear you are able to access your account and use your services! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_3atm1a55 you'll want to work with our Xfinity Prepaid team by calling 855-75-PREPAID or 855-757-7372. They are a specialized team that will work on all concerns related to Prepaid service. 

3 Messages

1 year ago

OK.  Thanks.  I'll give them a call.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here