mrshaunyd's profile

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

Thursday, January 27th, 2022 1:34 PM

Closed

Cannot get into my old comcast email

Never realized this but my original email [Edited: "Personal Information"] is tied into all my google accounts and I cannot change until I can confirm that email, when I went to sign in on my old email it does not exist, is there a way to change my current email back to that, or tie the 2 accounts together somehow? Please help I have to get in that email.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

@mrshaunyd Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience. Have you accessed the old email address within the last 90 days? 

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

@XfinityHeather​ No i have not I have always assumed it was attached to the one I have now

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@mrshaunyd Thank you for letting us know. If you do not log into the email every 90 days once the account is discontinued (for that email). The email is removed from the system, and you can not access it moving forward. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

@XfinityHeather​  is there anyway at all to get it back, or change my current account back to that, not sure why it was changed in the first place

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@mrshaunyd Unfortunately, if the email is not accessed every 90 days then the email itself is deleted. We do not have a way to activate the email again. Our apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

why can I not change my user name back to the old one?? I mean I never wanted it changed in the first place?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 years ago

@XfinityHeather wroe: "... Here is how to do so: https://comca.st/3o4xH5f;"

Why bother with these non-clickable, defective shortlinks? Why not just post https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/designate-users-restricted-or-unrestricted? If you MUST post shortlinks, why can't you post shortlinks that work???

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here