U

6 Messages

Monday, June 24th, 2024 10:51 PM

Can login to xfinity.com, but cannot access billing, mobile, rewards, etc.

I recently modified my internet service from using my own modem to using a leased Xfi gateway.  Since activating the new modem, I can no longer access account information such as billing, mobile or rewards.  I get the message "Something unexpected happened."  I have reset the modem, cleared cookies + cache, tried multiple browsers, used the app, used my wireless service, etc.  I have tried to go through online chat and they were not helpful.

Accepted Solution

6 Messages

5 days ago

Just wanted to follow up on this post in case someone else has this issue.  The error message is very generic and could be caused by a number of issues.  In this particular case my account got marked as a Business Account and Tier 2 support had to get involved to change it back to Residential.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_i2sp7k, about the trouble accessing your billing on www.xfinity.com. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. It sounds like you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting. We appreciate you sharing what you have done so far. Are you attempting to log in with the Primary or Manager Xfinity ID? If not, you would not have access to options such as billing or Xfinity Rewards.

(edited)

6 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ Yes, I am connecting with the Primary ID.  I have been an customer for many years, and this only started 3 days ago on Friday when I activated the new modem which would have caused a service change.

Official Employee

• 

567 Messages

user_i2sp7k  What browser are you using to access the account information?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.  I've tried this on a PC, Mac, and iPhone.

Official Employee

• 

567 Messages

Have you cleared the cache and cookies from any of the browsers used?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ Yes as stated in the original post.  Also tried the wireless network from phone, and same error.

Official Employee

• 

983 Messages

5 days ago

It was a pleasure, @user_i2sp7k working with you in private and getting you taken care of. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you ever have any further questions or concerns, we'll always be available to assist you.-Richard

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here