larrys3255's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 15, 2020 1:00 PM

c hanging visa

I must reset my visa number for auto payment. I tried logging on to the router at 10.0.0.1 and it says that my username is wrong. I tried admin and also the username I log onto Xfinity, but no luck.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@larrys3255 wrote:

I must reset my visa number for auto payment. I tried logging on to the router at 10.0.0.1 and it says that my username is wrong. I tried admin and also the username I log onto Xfinity, but no luck.

Why are you logging in to your router?  You should be logging in to My Account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

374 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding updating your autopayment information. You can actually update this information by logging into your account online or by using the Xfinity My account app. You can find the steps here through this link, https://comca.st/2WCeeLd

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here