12345567's profile

New Poster


1 Message

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 6:00 PM

Billing address

How do I change the billing address on my account? It is incorrect



Gold Problem Solver


22.4K Messages

5 m ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/updating-your-mailing-address. You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you.


If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here, contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us to chat. If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store be sure to check locations and hours at https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations.

Official Employee


839 Messages

5 m ago

Hi @12345567 


If  your actual address is incorrect e.g.

123 South Main Street when it should be 123 North Main Street

123 Main Street Apt 101 when it should be 123 Main Street Apt B


The best thing to do is call in and have them do a transfer of service to the correct address. If the address that it should be located at isn't there, they will need to put in a serviceability ticket to ensure we get your address added into our system. Let me know if they can't help, and you can private message me on the issue.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here