U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 9th, 2024 5:05 PM

Attempts to verify

Please help. I have been in communication with X for 3 hours over the past 2 days. Very simple issue. I did too many attempts to verify primary account to activate my new phone with my current line. It says max attempts try again later. Alllllllll I need is that to be reset. Last night they said give it 2 hours. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

user_fbf674 Thank you so much for reaching out through our Forums! We can certainly help here. Can you please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started? 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

9 days ago

Same here, holy cow. Spent 3 hours with CS. they just kept walking me through activation stages over and over... didn't understand the problem at all. I know hot to activate, i just need it to be reset asap. Was told it was a 30 min wait. That was a lie. 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@trokorn We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Can you clarify what your running into, so we can better assist? Is it an issue with your mobile device or are you having errors trying to authenticate your account?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here