U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 23, 2021 12:56 AM

Account Problems

I am attempting to login and set up my new equipment but both online and the app are giving me error messages. Sorry for the trouble please try again later messages and the such. I read on the forums that this was a database issue and I need it fixed asap so I can activate my Gateway

Responses

XfinityBrie

Official Employee

• 

268 Messages

1 m ago

Hello @user_ec3b00 Thank You for joining us here in the Xfinity Support Forums. To confirm, are you activating your own third-party equipment, or an Xfinity leased device? If the app is continuing to give issues, we can always refresh the settings on the back end and ensure the account is configured correctly to your account. If that does need to happen, since we would need to access the account, we'd ask you to send us a peer-to-peer chat request with your name, service address, and the username you're attempting to sign in with.

If needed, this is how you start a peer-to-peer chat:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3d7sLY6
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

New to the Community?

Start Here