Pageslinger's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 15, 2020 4:00 PM

account primary user

I decided to log into my xfinity mobile account only to be confronted by a screen telling me that only the primary account holder can log into the account and to re verify my credentials if I am the primary account hold but there is no way to re verify my credentials. So I called them...after 25 minuets of trying to navigate the automated response robot I finally got it to dial a number and that number rang no less than 50 times before I hung up. I then called Xfinity and after a round robin session of 15 or 20 minuets of saying agent and the computer sending me texts I finally got a live person who along with me found it very odd that I can log into my Xfinity account with 3 different log in ID's but was unable to help with the mobile because she was residential so she transferred me to the mobile division. After a 20 minute hold I was greeted by a gentleman who could barely speak English and who then proceeded to (I think he said) submit a ticket and then proceeded to transfer me to another department whom I have been on hold for 2 hours and 17 minuets and I am still on hold as I write this. Now all I want to do is log into my account and I am not sure what good a ticket will do if I cannot do that. How am I supposed to fix this with no existant customer service?

Responses

ComcastJonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

Hi @Pageslinger , based on your account notes it appears the issue was resolved, let me know if it's not and we'll help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 m ago

Hi, I have the same problem. I have the mobile account linked somehow to my Internet account, but I canoot access the mobile payment options, it says I am not the primary holder, but I am. Can you please assist?

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

@agc490 and everyone else, please post your own unique post per forum guidelines, as your issue may be different from both a symptom and root cause than the original poster's.

Always start in www.xfinity.com/id to ensure you're using the right sign-in credentials to access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here