pgale19's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, October 7th, 2023 8:10 PM

Closed

account mobile number delete?

How do I delete old mobile phone number?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

781 Messages

11 months ago

@Hello, @pgale19, can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do with the mobile number you referenced?

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ I am trying to find a way to delete the mobile phone # that is attached to my account. There used to be a link but it is o longer there. I do not want to add a new one just delete the old one.

Official Employee

• 

781 Messages

@pgale19 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I'm not trying to change or delete a mobile account or it's #. I'm trying to remove the # that exists as a 2nd tier logon for my pgale19 account. The account has a mobile number that I want to remove from the personal information screen.

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

I apologize for the misunderstanding, you can find instruction for updating your user profile here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/update-contact-information. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I was able to unlink my accounts and solve the problem without your help. I needed to remove seasonal status and log in as a primary account holder. That was not clear in help section.

1 Message

7 months ago

I am unable to access my email account as it is not associated with a telephone number. An attempt to add to primary account by primary did not work because phone number "associate with another account", which is it not. When I attempt to search accounts using phone number, cannot find account. How do I delete my phone number accounts and reassign to correct email account?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_xol8bt Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We would recommend going here (https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse) our Customer Security Assurance Team can update your information for you if you are not able to do so using our self-service options.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here