K

Monday, May 6th, 2024 4:43 AM

Account continues to sign me out

Created a new account, got the the end of checkout and seemed to have just stopped working. Can’t sign in. Can’t get my WiFi started. Any help to get me access to my account 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

14 days ago

Hello, how are you doing @Koolkdm?I hope overall your Monday and week are off to a good start! Thanks for sharing and for choosing Xfinity. We’re thrilled to have you as a customer. Are you able to let us know if you received a confirmation email about setting up an account? If you have not I would try a few different devices, browsers, clear cache and cookies and try again to see if you get a confirmation.

2 Messages

Thanks! Tried different browsers, devices and cleared cash and everything still the same story. Still instantly getting signed out

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@Koolkdm Thank you for letting us know those steps did not work and that you are still being signed out like that. I'm sorry for this inconvience. I would love to help get you into the account and the services ordered, since it seems that you were checking out. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. Also send me the Xfinity ID or email address you are using when signing in. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here