L

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 8:52 AM

5+ years issues with Xfinity prepaid account. No help, ever.

My account has never worked properly. I've never been able to view any page on my account. Never. Any and all attempts to access ANYTHING on my account says, "Whoops, something went wrong!

Sorry—it looks like there was a problem on our end. Please contact support or go back and try again. Or call 855-75-PREPAID"

I've received several credits due to never having good service with Xfinity and I've never been able to use any of them because I've never paid MY bill. I've only ever been able to use the no sign in bill pay. I've spoken to several agents and supervisors and they are always transferring you around from department to department and in the end literally no help at all was given. Similarly my family is low income and we applied and qualified for ACP in November 2023. We spent about 5 months working with agents to get ACP to work on our account then 2 months after ACP was no longer a program at all. I see things about ACP on the website still but whether it's actually a program anymore or not, we couldn't and cannot actually access our account. The fact that it's been over 5 years and I've never gotten any help I'd be inclined to believe this is a predatory tactic to make sure low income and others who opt out of participating in contract plans have no choice but to pay Xfinity the highest price possible every 30 days. (Even though most months are 31 days.)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

16 days ago

Hello, @LegendH! Thank you for taking the time to create a post with your account and billing concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had accessing your Xfinity Prepaid account, and while we do have a dedicated team to assist with these services, our Digital Care Team is happy to see if there is any other way we can help! You already have the correct team's contact number I see, which is good! There's also more information here regarding prepaid service options as well as a link to ACP details. But, like I mentioned, we're happy to take a closer look :) Could you please send our team a direct message?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here