Bajanjack1's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 18th, 2024 8:47 PM

2 Xfinity accounts and only one phone number

I have internet in 2 locations- year round- Florida-our vacation home and NJ. I linked the 2 accounts, but xfinity insists I have a different phone number for each account. I only have one line. For now, we’ve used my wife’s number on NJ, but she prefers I manage the accounts. I’ve spent hours in the chat room, and they keep trying to have me  open a second line with my dual sim. We have xfinity mobile unlimited,  and there’s an extra charge for that line.  I have no interest in temporary credits etc, I simply want to use my one phone line for both accounts. Helppppp!

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

26 days ago

Greetings, @Bajanjack1 Bajanjack1! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out about logging into both accounts with 1 phone number. You are at the right place for help! Are you seeing the phone number error when you go through the account linking process? <Edited to fix link>

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRay​ Hi- yes- it won’t allow me to change anything. It says the number is already in us. Thx 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Bajanjack1 Sorry about the trouble. You should be able to access both, but we have to take a look at both accounts to see what the trouble is. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name, and the complete address for both. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here