Joejohnso1's profile

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, September 9th, 2021 8:47 AM

Closed

Plus notification

The plush notification are not working all the time. There will be times I open a door and not receive a notification. When I close the door I will get a push notification. The same will happen open a door and get a notification but not one when the door is closed. Sometimes I receive a notification hours after. Is this something you can look into. I have done a rest of the unit servers times. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @Joejohnso1, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page! We appreciate you being a customer with us and for taking the time to bring this concern to our attention. I am sorry to hear about the push notifications not working properly on your end. We definitely understand the importance of having these push notifications function correctly, and would love to assist you with further troubleshooting. 

To confirm, are you receiving any system alerts telling you about a system problem, such as a lost connection or a device battery getting low? 

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityAmira , thank you for contacting me. I received no system alerts, I did not lose connection and the battery  was fine. Late Friday night the push notifications started to work again. So far today it seems fine, just a few seconds delay at times. I had the same problem about a year ago and it went on for about a month then it started to work. Seems like something on your end hopefully it’s now fixed. If the problem come back I’ll notify you. 

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

Hi @Joejohnso1, I am happy to hear the notifications are working. Please let us know if you experience issues. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here