U

Saturday, July 20th, 2024 10:50 PM

Xfinity

I changed to Xfinity mobile years ago when they barely had any customers , and started their mobile service with a new iPhone 7+ . Paid for that phone and ordered an iPhone 11 pro max , eventually sold my iPhone 7+ to Xfinity and never got paid for (my) phone ($71)every time I’d call they’d give me the run around . Besides the fact Xfinity treats existing customers like 💩 , I still have my iPhone 11 pro max that’s old but Xfinity gives existing customers no deals on new phones it’s like we’re paying for the free phones they give to new customers . When I’ve had it with Xfinity I’ll take my mobile and cable/internet service elsewhere 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

user_9zobc1 Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We want to help with any service concerns. Are you interested in upgrading your Xfinity Mobile device? You can check our Xfinity Mobile offers HERE.

2 Messages

Xfinity employee or not I’ve realized how Xfinity seem to teach employees to beat the bush to death and accomplish nothing . why do you as an Xfinity employee think I took the loss on the iPhone 7+ Xfinity basically stole from me ? because every time I’d call about my fund’s employees would give me the run around , last call it was getting investigated. it’s been over 4 or 5 years  and I bet the investigation still ongoing comical . When it’s easy as day to see my initial phone and serial number mmmmm , and now upgrade to pay full price for a phone that still doesn’t rank over my old iPhone 11 pro max yeah ok I think not

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here