U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 24th, 2023 10:19 PM

Closed

Xfinity upgrading issues!! I'm fed up!!!!!!

So, I got 2 iPhone 13s and a z flip 3 5g a year ago(almost $3,000 worth of phones) I have made 13 of the 24 payments which once 50% or more is paid off of each device, I am eligible for an upgrade. So, I did that. Paid over the 50% that was required. So, online,it states for each line, out beside each phone, it states "this line is eligible for an early phone upgrade" and tells me to go to the store and return the current phones. It stipulates that as long as the phones are in working order, and my account is in good standing I may get a new upgraded phone. I combed through the policy online as well. I meet all qualifications. BUT, when I went to the store the get the new phones XFINITY SAYS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR, they say I can't get new phones because of my credit?? What????!!!!!! My credit score is 150 points higher than it was a year ago when I got these phones in the first place. Furthermore, the guy in the store says that it is showing I am only eligible for -$1036. Yes, NEGATIVE $1036!!!!!   How is that even possible to be eligible for a negative balance. Something is severely wrong here and now my 2 daughters Christmas gifts are ruined bc they thought they were getting new phones today for Christmas. Xfinity needs to figure out what in the hell is wrong with this situation and fix it fast or I'm done with Xfinity for good. This makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!!;

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

9 months ago

@user_06edfe Sorry to hear about that promotion error. Please direct message us your full name and address so we can look into this.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here