U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, June 28th, 2023 7:41 PM

Closed

XFINITY Support terrible 3 hours and no resolution None of our phones have service only can use WIFI calling

I have been on the phone for over 3 hours today with Customer support. It is awful. None of our phones work- Can only do WIFI calling. 3 Hours and 4 phones and lines not working. So frustrating. Listening to agents yell, laugh and sound like they are in a wind tunnel. Heard two agents talking away laughing and I said you did not mute me- I still hear you. They were no help at all. I asked to be escalated and told no, I asked for then to stop reading the script, they had me reprogram my phone 4 times. I asked them if there was an outage and said they don't know. I asked for a stateside customer support agent told no this the global routing. This is what we are paying $250 a month for... AWFUL! 

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

1 year ago

@user_299e1b   I appreciate you reaching out to our forums, and this isn't the experience we want any customer to experience. Please send us a direct message if you're still needing any further assistance on this.  To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ I actually did try responding to you via direct messaging and followed your directions to a T and response was.... "message can't be sent." No idea what has happened, but Comcast, with all the money people spend on your products and services, the support needs to be better. This is just disappointing.

Official Employee

• 

789 Messages

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting with a representative. Would you be able to provide a screen hot of the error you are seeing? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here