D

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 10th, 2023 5:23 AM

Closed

Xfinity support lying about deals.

On July 7th i came here because i was having issues with my peacock subscription and for the 10000000000th time i was asked if i wanted to switch, i have always said no because you guys always promise things and then i never get em... last year it happened.. then he kept pushing me saying that that i would get 5 unlimited phone/text/data lines for $100 a month, $30 deduction on my internet bill, offered me 2 phones for free as the other 2 i have aren't compatible and a $500 visa card...

Knowing how Xfinity/Comcast work, i recorded everything because they always make these kind of promises that they never honor... good thing i did, because now that they phones were shipped, that the SIM cards were shipped, they are telling me that if i want 5 unlimited lines, i have to pay $140... they still haven't said anything about the $30 deduction on my internet bill...

This is really stupid, they keep saying they cannot honor what the Agent promised... wait, doesnt the Agent work for em?

So, now they get Agents to promise all kinds of stuff for you to switch and then when you finally do, they just say " i am sorry, i cannot honor what was promised?

Ive been perfectly fine with my current mobile, everytime i came here they would promise me all kinds of stuff, but they finally offered me something that would help me save money, and now that i agreed, they want to change it?

I have a written agreement and now they dont even care? how is this ok? how is this normal? I have googled and this kind of stuff has happened so many times to so many people...

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

This is not ok, they keep insisting that no one can edit anything and the Agent misinformed me.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

yup happened to me too, no recourse, they don't even care

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_b4025c​ Terrible... this has to be the worst experience ive ever had... especially because they are always offering mobile service 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here