V

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 8:50 PM

xfinity store sales rep racist behavior and biased against my ethnicity

It's very bad experience with one of Store representative Josh (North point pkwy, Alpharetta), today i visited for adding port-in line and avail iPhone 16 Pro device offer which was discussed on my new internet connection on 09/27/2024 and josh was not clear on communication, very rude behavior and showing bias towards my race, ethnicity. I clearly asked for whether device purchase decision can be taken later before 10/10 and do port-in line from another carrier. I did port-in line and went back home to discuss whether my wife is fine to purchase with the cost incurring after $400 discount and when went back to store to avail $400 offer, Josh was very rude he conveyed that can't be honored either you have to add another new line or purchase device with trade-in value. The $400 offer won't be honored and manager was also helpless. They don't have know how to communicate clearly and very racist behavior not even try to take my feedback as well. I lost $400 discount even after doing port-in line to xfinity mobile. Can xfinity mobile support management look into this issue and provide $400 discount for purchasing iPhone16.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 days ago

Good afternoon @vedakv81, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums to bring this to our attention, we appreciate it greatly. We are sorry to hear about the frustrating experience at one of our stores as this is never how we want any of our valuable customers to feel. Rest assured, our team is on your side and takes these matters very seriously. We'd be happy to collect some additional information about the incident and send it over to the proper internal teams for investigation. 

I also see that you stated you lost a $400 mobile discount. Our team will be happy to look into this as well and if needed, submit a ticket over to our dedicated Executive Mobile Department for further assistance. Our team wants to make sure that all of your concerns get properly addressed. To get started, we will need to get your account brought up for review by collecting some private information and verifying the account with a security code. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send 

We look forward to working with you further. 

Contributor

• 

177 Messages

16 hours ago

Okay, this was extremely hard to read… a lot of it doesn't make sense because of missing words and run-on paragraphs. But you have to get the phone and transfer your number at the same time to be able to get any of the discounts. And I don't see how you can claim the guy was racist without being more specific and telling us what was so racist about his behavior? I'm not doubting he was a jerk, but we obviously need details before we can make any kind of judgment. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here