U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 6:49 PM

Closed

Xfinity states phone has left their fulfillment center and shipper has recieved the package, Fedex claims they have recieved nothing.

So I ordered the iPhone 15 pro over a week ago and received the tracking information along with a notification that my order has shipped out to my home. I figured this is normal since my previous orders have been very quick to arrive so I think nothing of it. All my phone deliveries have required a signature in the past so to be sure I'm there when FedEx arrives, I monitor the tracking info like a normal person would do. Day 1 tracking information says "label created" which I expected, day 2 and 3 go by with no change in status so I call in to xfinity to see if my device has actually been shipped or if there was a mistake and I'm on back order. They ensured me that the phone has already left their fulfillment center and is on the way too me. I gave xfinity the benefit of doubt and assumed it was just a delay in shipping. Another few days past and still no update on the Fedex tracking, shipping label created is where it's still currently at. I contacted xfinity mobile's hotline for the 4th time to be told it's still being shipped and I should contact Fedex to see what's going on. I contact Fedex and was told they still haven't received the package. Multiple agents told me the phone was given to FedEx already but they claim to have received nothing. Not sure who's lying to me but this back and forth isn't something I should be doing as a customer. I would be less agitated if xfinity would have said my item was on back order than have me keep asking about updates then suggest I contact Fedex myself. Xfinity agents keep telling me the device has shipped so I'm hoping my trust in them remains after this transaction.

Official Employee

• 

865 Messages

11 months ago

@user_1e2158 I appreciate you creating a post on our Community Forums and am terribly sorry to hear of your experience with trying to get a new phone. Due to account security measures in place, our team here is very limited with our access to Xfinity Mobile accounts, but I do want to make sure you get assistance. Since you've already spoke with our XM team via phone, have you also attempted to get a resolution through their chat team? This link will take you directly to them.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hello there. I tried the Xfinity Assistant chat feature and had it supposedly connect me to right people but I still received the same answer from every agent. Last person I talked to through there was a few days and they assured me that the phone would be delivered to me within the next 2-4 days. It’s been 3 days since then and my tracking information still says label created. It doesn’t seem like I will be receiving the phone anytime soon. It’s already been added to my billing so I’m about to make a second payment on an item I haven’t received yet. I wouldn’t mind if I was given an honest answer for the delay but I keep being told I will receive it within 2-4 days each time I talk to someone 

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Thanks for trying that, @user_1e2158. I know it can be hard for any company to get updated on a specific package to be going out. We would like to see if we can get this narrowed down for you and find the correct shipping information! Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Okay, I have sent the message along with my information. Hopefully they will be able to help get me a real update or something of that nature 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here