U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 6:14 PM

Closed

Xfinity Service

I am so sick of my mobile network. I wanted to comment on a thread, however the thread is now closed. I am somehow, randomly disconnected from the mibile network, my calls drop constantly, people are unable to text or call me when not connected. I am tired of calling XFINITY and going through the same troubleshooting steps with no fix or resolution. I purchased a new Samsung 23 plus thinking this would resolve my issues but it did not. So, I constantly have no mobile network or connection to make calls when and I have a New Phone to pay for. I have not had any issues until about  1 1/2 months ago. These issues have trumped my entire experience with Xfinitymobile and plan to switch providers. I am a pissed, longtime customer. Also, my internet turns on and off constantly lately. Not one XFINITY Rep has attempted to compensate or provide Anything for my terrible experience. I don't write reviews. But I had too after this because my bill keeps going when my service stops. I cannot run my business or my daily life without a mobile network. This has completely stressed me out. 

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_174dc0, thank you for visiting us on the Xfinity Forums for assistance. I'm sorry to see that's been your experience with mobile services.  I'd be upset with that happening as well! However, our team does have limited access to mobile accounts here, so the best route would be to reach out to our Xfinity Mobile experts for assistance. They can be reached by texting or calling 1-888-936-4968 or through chat here and would be happy to help with checking into this further for you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here