J

Saturday, November 18th, 2023 6:36 PM

Closed

Xfinity Scams its customers

I traded in an iPhone XR for a $600 trade-in credit. I received an email confirmation that the device was received and accepted. But Xfinity never gave me the credit. I have called multiple times and did chat support multiple times, each time I reach out to Xfinity it takes over an hour of my time and they assure me they resolved it and it will show up on my next bill, but it never has. This has been going on for 5 months.

Worst customer service ever.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

@JonahM Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team, and bringing your trade in concerns to our attention. Being a consumer myself, I hear where you are coming from. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are limited over this platform, but I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, and the mobile number associated with your account? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

As I clearly stated in my post I have talked to customer service numerous times and everytime they lie and say it has been resolved. But I never receive my credit.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here