wicknut's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 5:16 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards

I am waiting for my rewards status to change on the xfinityincentivetracker.com site, it's stuck at "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility" for over 40 days after initial phone purchase and activation. What could be the reason and please advice on the steps to DM xfinity support as I don't see such option.

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Probably waiting for the 90 days if this was part of the terms of your deal? Here are the terms usually included as part of a promotion:

Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days.

If your incentive was part of a Xfinity Rewards promotion that you claimed the terms would be different and you might receive the incentive in 8-10 weeks. The status in the incentive tracker usually shows up week or so late. Keep checking. Be patient. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@wicknut 

Great question, when it comes to receive gift cards or value add incentives, the process will take up 12-16 weeks for you to revive the gift card as you have to complete eligibility by keeping the service for 90 days and keeping the account in good standing for 90 days.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here