U

Monday, March 25th, 2024 9:41 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards Offer - Not Honored

I received the following Xfinity Rewards Perk email 

Upgrade today and get
$300 off iPhone 15

Exclusive to select Xfinity Rewards members.
Enter promo code XXXXXXX at checkout.

I purchased the new iPhone 15 in response to offer. I had work with CSR as the code wouldn't work online. They told me the code would be applied to my account after I received the phone and activated it. Called in to activate the phone and apply the discount. This CSR told me the code would have had to been applied during purchase; totally in conflict with what I was told during purchase. I went into Xfinity store and opened a ticket to get resolution and received this response. "Dear Xfinity Customer, Here's an update on your ticket: Thank you for contacting us. After our review of your Xfinity Rewards request, we found that we are unable to fulfill it at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. As always, thank you for being an Xfinity customer."

I submitted another ticket in the Rewards Center and received the same response today. Have tried to connect with a person in Rewards but can't locate a phone number as I would like to have this reward applied.  I tried to reach someone via the chatbot with no luck. All I want to do is claim my $300 Xfinity Reward retroactively for purchasing a new iPhone through Xfinity Mobile – as the email says I can do. So, if there's an Xfinity Rewards CSR manning these posts, I'd really appreciate your help – thank you! Or if there's an email account for customer service, that would be even better!

Has anyone else experienced this issue with this offer?

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

7 months ago

user_g2jo1e Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

2 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ I need help with a similar issue.  

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @FalconXavier thank you for taking time to comment on this post. You've reached out to the right place for assistance, and I would be happy to assist with the Xfinity Rewards concern. Since I will need to gather some information to locate your account, and we don't want that in our public conversation. When you have time, please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

5 months ago

Did you issue ever get resolved? I am in a similar boat.  

1 Message

5 months ago

Xfinity refused to honor my code for two phones even though it's not spelled out in their guidlines.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here