U

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, January 4th, 2024 6:46 PM

Closed

Xfinity redlining phone

My Xfinity services and mobile went past due December 29th. My Xfinity services was soft disconnected, which I understood and am paying current tonight, but my Apple phones were “redlined” according to the rep. I couldn’t access my 5g or even emergency calls. Luckily my son has a T-Mobile account and I was able to contact Xfinity mobile. A nice rep turned us back on immediately and apologized. My husbands android was fine on 5 g just the Apple phones. The rep agreed it was crazy and dangerous since if all I had was Apple I would have been screwed to even call 911. This has never happened before. We are not even 10 days past due. Yikes. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_b57fc0, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. We absolutely appreciate your feedback. One of the things I love most about working for Xfinity is that I'm confident they listen to customers and employees and are always striving to make the services more enjoyable for everyone.

While we're checking on your account, I'd be happy to review your services to see if there are any promotions we can take advantage of to save you money each month. Would you like to give this try?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here