R2daR's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity phone purchase receipt.

I bought a phone from Xfinity in January of this year. I needed to get a copy of the purchase receipt from Xfinity today (April 20th) to file an insurance claim due to accidental damage to the phone and I got an unbelievable response from the Xfinity agent I spoke with via chat that Xfinity does not provide "receipts as policy." It was a pretty frustrating chat and despite my request to escalate the matter, I was turned down for this request. Pretty unbelievable that a retailer cannot provide a copy of a receipt for a transaction. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Ravi.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

@R2daR

I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations but I greatly appreciate you bringing them to our attention here in the forum.  I want to look into further to assist you with your insurance claim. 

Please reach out to me via private message.  Click on my name ComcastJaredB and from the profile page click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  In your private reply please include the following information so that I may authenticate and access the account;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file. 

Sincerely
Jared

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks Jared -- I have sent the information you have requested. Best, Ravi.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

Ravi,

Thank you for the information.  I was able to successfully validate your account.  Which phone is it that you need the proof of purchase for?  Also, if i'm able to email that to you, which email address would you like me to send it to?

Thank you,
Jared

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Great, thanks. I have sent the requested info via direct message to you. Best, Ravi.

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Jared -- any luck with this? I have been waiting 3 weeks just to get a copy of a purchase receipt and I am running out of time to file my insurance claim. Thanks

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Sorry -- just saw your note that you had been out of office. Apprecaite you working on this for me. Best.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here