U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 8:59 AM

Closed

Xfinity not honoring my BOGO DEAL!!

I’ve spoke with multiple agents this month after you guys failed to honor my bogo deal. It’s on the phone records! I spoke with someone on Dec 15th who confirmed that It would then be finally honored (after signing up back in October), and I already have had internet over two years. 

someone messed up and never submitted it. But a couple weeks ago they confirmed they it should work, however I just got an email for the same charge that is double what I should be paying!!!!! 

im going to cancel EVERYTHING if this doesn’t get solved. Complete horrible service, how can people be paid to mess up our money like this?!!! 

legal action will be taken soon, I have PROOF of everything. 

looking forward to hearing from someone asap. 

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 months ago

@user_ni2axo Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I can understand how frustrating this is.
 Due to account security with Xfinity Mobile we don't have access to the Xfinity Mobile accounts. You would need to reach out to that department separately, I understand that you have already attempted to call with no resolution. Have you tried visiting our Xfinity Mobile assistant page, where we have support available thorough chat as well: https://comca.st/3vkGv93 ?

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I'm having the same issue! I received the promotion on my first bill and have not received it since! On December 7, 2023, I received an email stating that my line of service had been canceled and I would no longer be receiving the unlimited data promotion.  There was a number to call but since I had heard inklings of a breach, I was hesitant to call the number since I could not find that number anywhere on the Xfinity site.  After calling the customer service number provided,  I was told my service had not been canceled and to disregard the email.  Well, my BOGO promotion obviously was canceled.  Since then, I have spent hours on the phone with agents and have been told that since I am getting a discount on my internet bill, I am not qualified to get the BOGO! I spoke with an agent on the internet side and she said the $10 discount is automatic and has nothing to do with any mobile promotions.  I am currently on hold to speak with a supervisor.  This is bait and switch!! (I have currently been on the line with 3 different agents and it is going on 2.5 hours!)

(edited)

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ the mobile support page is awful! It's a chatbot and trying to get a human is difficult! I finally found a number to call and it's automated.  A person has to repeatedly state "live agent", then you get someone who is difficult to understand.  They are polite and courteous, but have been unable to help.  I can't believe I left Verizon for this!!

(edited)

6 Messages

6 months ago

I am having the same problem. I switched my mobile services from another carrier in October 2023. I was told by that agent I would receive a BOGO deal for the second line I transferred and ALSO a 20$ discount on my internet bill. December was my first automatic payment and the discount for the 2nd line was not there. I called before the bill was due and that agent told me it would show up before it was paid. It did not and the full amount was paid. I called back and the next agent (3rd one) told me I had to pay the 1st bill in full but the discount would show up after that. She gave me specific dates of 1/7-1/8/2024. I called back on 1/9 because the discount was not there. I was told by this agent (4th one) that I couldn’t get the discount, after all, because I am getting a discount on my internet service. So after 4 months this is what I am told. But none of the other agents said this. I am with you, the phone calls are recorded and I’m willing to go small claims court if what we have told is not honored. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It’s not our fault. I switched my services because of the promotion. I called that day to only cancel my tv service and the agent sold me the mobile service based on the promotions and discounts. It’s all on the phone call. She told me I would get both discounts. Pull the phone calls!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Krisdani24 Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support over Community Forums. Unfortunately, we are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over social media due to security, and authentication requirements. Since you are having a billing specific concern, we would have to direct you to the Xfinity Mobile Team. You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

6 months ago

This BOGO deal [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. [Edited: "Solicitation"]. I have copies of my signed contracts stating I would get the BOGO deal and get a discount on my internet for signing up. Since I signed up I have never gotten the price they offered. I have copies of transcripts of multiple agents saying I would get BOGO but for the past 2 months I have been getting billed 67 a month. I have dealt with customer service 10 times since I signed up for xfinity mobile in November and today they said they don’t care what documents I have or signed they will not honor the BOGO price 😂. Soo [Edited: "Inflammatory"] what can you do to get the price you signed up for? 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi, @Yup25. Thank you so much for reaching out and providing your valuable feedback. I completely understand that you were offered a promotion, but unfortunately, you didn't receive the expected discounts. I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for you, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. It must have been quite a hassle for you to reach out and try to get this issue resolved. I noticed that you contacted our mobile team, but it seems like you haven't received any updates yet. Please know that we have limited access to your mobile account, but we will do everything in our power to get this matter to the appropriate team for further investigation.

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

They want us to reach out privately so it stops them from getting all the spotlight put on them about how much they are lying!! 

keep putting them on blast 

8 Messages

6 months ago

If you call enough times, Xfinity will respect your persistence and will apply 30 dollars as discount on each billing cycle. Basically, agent suggested me to call them 12 times (once every billing cycle) to get the 30 dollars credit for the line (Total 360 dollars).

6 Messages

Thanks for the info. The last call resulted in 2 months being credited. I guess I will call back before my next payment. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_n5rapr​ Thank you, I have called roughly 1-2 times a week since November and it still hasnt been resloved. I will keep up with it until they fix it. 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I called this month, and they are refusing to give it to me, after giving it to me the past 3 months.  They even have a "$60 credit reversal" on my bill.  Instead of having a $67 mobile bill with the BOGO, I now have a bill for $157!!  I have been switched to four different people and they are giving me the same song and dance.  I was connected to a home services agent who took the $10 internet discount off and am currently on the phone with Xfinity Mobile Care who is trying to put the BOGO promotion back on my account.  Not sure about the $60 yet.  This customer service is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with!

5 Messages

5 months ago

Who did you call to get the credit? Residential service department? Thanks

5 Messages

5 months ago

My issue was escalated to a mobile agent. But she said if we get the discount on internet, then you can't get the discount on mobile. Essentially, she said it's not a mobile problem and I need to contact residential. Anyone else had the same thing said to them?

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@user_ybgpb8​ yes, I was told the same thing and I asked to be switched to the internet division so I could request that the discount be taken off so I could receive the higher BOGO mobile discount.  The representative on the internet side told me that the discount for the "bundling" is automatic and that she could not take it off my account.  She also said that since that discount is automatic, it has no effect on any other offers from the mobile division.  She then switched me back to the mobile customer service, who promptly told me the internet rep had no idea what she was talking about! This company is incredible and I'm wondering why the FTC (or whoever it would be) has not become involved in their shady practices.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I have had the same issues - just called today and they said because I have an internet/mobile phone bundle which I just got in Oct/Nov 2023.  They won't approve the BOGO because they said I have an internet/mobile bundle credit?  No one ever mentioned that to me before.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us jlh0909! We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

1 Message

2 months ago

Same type of issue I got a iPhone 12 mini for free on a promo nov 2022 they did not apply the promo charged me 30 a month after numerous hours they finally offered a lump sum of 360 $ in credits for the first year but gave to call back the following year to get the other lump sum which I did I’ve called every month they have applied the credit one time this year so far for 30 $ it seems like they’re not wanting to honor they’re promo i definitely will be switching back too Verizon after all ofbtjis

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_zqpgaz! This is far from the experience we want you to have. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

2 Messages

1 month ago

BOGO deal is fake advisement. Doesn't show up on you bill. Can't have BOGO deal if you have home Internet discount. It never showed on the fine prints. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here