U

Saturday, January 13th, 2024 3:58 PM

Closed

Xfinity network not in service with other service providers.

The Xfinity network is not able to send data, pictures, etc via text to other providers. Also unable to text normally in group text causing me job side issues. This problem has been going on for 5 days now. According to the worst call in system so called experts their engineers are working on it. I've been informed it has more than engineering problems but contract problems with actual owners of the cell towers used by xfinity or comcast. Is this true? I was also informed that no customers would be charged servixe fews during these days! We shall see. 

Due to the fact your service promised is due to your own engineering issues as you stated and not the infrastructure. Id xfinity allowing customer to cancel contracts without penality? 

These issues are a primary reason to cell use. Group text are used by work professionals daily as a need, sending screenshots and pictures as well. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_zeksga, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the network, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here