U

Friday, November 10th, 2023 9:46 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

I’ve called the corporate office over a dozen times and they refused to give me my ACP credit to my mobile billing

even contact Xfinity Mobile yesterday and I still haven’t applying my ACP credit to my mobile billing and I even filed a complaint with the FCC since November 1, 2023 and still not gotten my ACP credits.  They’re cheating the government

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Thanks for meeting us here, @@user_74dfbc. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the ACP credit. You would have to connect with our Internet Essential department to discuss your ACP credit. They are the team taking the lead on this for our company. Please call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376). We appreciate your patience with us.

Visitor

• 

28 Messages

10 months ago

No different than any of the other dead promises they make and never seem to make good on.

Now they’re even charging existing customers an 40-60% cost + monthly charge to upgrade their devices.

I’ve been a faithful Xfinity customer for over two years. My devices are paid in full and still they want to charge me an exorbitant amount for a new device, WTF?

I’m thinking about leaving and going to another carrier who makes good on their promises and isn’t just going for a cash grab on every transaction.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here