U

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 4:32 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

Very disgusted with the way Xfinity mobile handles business. I call to cancel a line that I asked to be cancelled almost a year ago, they tell me they are sending a refund and that the phone has been paid off. Receive nothing. Representatives that give out false information and requested a supervisor contact me as it's been well over 48 hours. Still nothing very terrible experience.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @user_wh8dd6! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out on our Forums. We value you as a customer, so it's upsetting to hear about the difficulties you've experienced trying to get this billing/refund issue successfully resolved. This is never the experience we want for our customers, so I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration we have caused you throughout this. My team is here to support you! 

At this time, Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited and for the best assistance, you should contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

Just to be sure, have you attempted to reach out to the XM department via Text or Chat? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here