U

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 10:25 AM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

Been with them four a few years now.   Never had any problems till now

So my issue is that they are charging me for 2 months  when I only owe 1 month.

Have proof.    So when I called and said something about it,  the lady tried to tell I'm wrong and that the payment made in August was for June.   I tried to explain that she was wrong.  I was like lady when I made July's payment that was for June and when I payed in August that would be for July.   So then September is for Aug.   We are in the beginning of October so my October payment is for September. 

It's even on my bill statement with all my payments and I'm still wrong.    Think it's time to start looking at other company's I guess 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile)

If you have already reached out to Xfinity Mobile regarding your concerns, and they are still unresolved, our team can help facilitate communication with the appropriate team.

2 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ Although I appreciate your response, if you would have fully read my post instead of writing what looks like a bot response, you would have seen that I have talked to numerus Xfinity employees and my issue is still not resolved. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here