U

Sunday, August 20th, 2023 3:24 AM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

I have called Xfinity Mobile and the corporate office every month for the last two years over a dozen times and they refused to give me my ACP credit towards my mobile phone bill they won’t gave me my ACP credits to my September 8 billing andI have called Xfinity Mobile in the corporate office every month for the last two years over a dozen times and they refused to give me my ACP credit towards xfinity mobile phone bill they don’t give me my ACP credits to my September 8 Billing 2023 they are cheating the government they are defrauding the government and I have reported Xfinity Mobile to the FCC’s OIG fraud hotline complaint and it A dozen FCC complaints And I will keep complaining until they get it right I went to the Xfinity store they couldn’t give me my credits the store is committing fraud against the federal government stealing my ACP credits there a bunch of fraudsters they never give my ACP credits on time 

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

1 year ago

@user_74dfbc, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your experience seeking assistance with the ACP credit towards your Xfinity Mobile bill. I would be happy to help look into this issue with you and see what we can do to smooth things over. Firstly, have you already completed the national verifier to sign up for the ACP here: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/?

3 Messages

1 year ago

I’m already enrolled with Xfinity but they’re not applying my credit towards my mobile phone  Acp 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_74dfbc we have a dedicated team that works on ACP concerns. They can be reached at 1-855-846-8376 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM Eastern Time, seven days a week. Thanks for sharing this experience. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here