U

Monday, August 14th, 2023 10:07 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

I did an address move and with that move wanted to move my existing 4 mobile lines that I have had since 2017.   After the move and adding my internet and home phone I decided to do a device upgrade and add a line for a LTE watch.  My current device has been paid off for a year now and I have 2 other devices with only 4 months left before payoff.  All devices where $1000 and over.   Now I'm being told I can not upgrade because I am a new customer and need to wait a certain number of months to have money available for lease?!?  Yet I am not a new customer.  I simply moved to a new home...    I have spent over 29 hrs on the phone with customer service whom have canceled all my services by some error 3 times.  Still I have no mobile resolution and I paid $50 that was lost due to early cancelation fee from a mistake on their end and re billed again and again.  I have made 4 trips to xfinity stores with promises that it is a glitch easily fixed.  Told I would receive a call when fixed and NEVER a return call.  This has been a nightmare and I have been a loyal customer for over 13 years......   I am about to cancel all my services along with all my other family members.  That would be 7 different households about to make a move canceling all xfinity services.   This is absolutely unacceptable.......   I will revisit after I make one more attempt to go to a store for answers.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Congratulations on your new home, @user_35afce, and thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your choice of service providers and the opportunity to assist with your Xfinity Mobile device upgrade concerns. Could you please send our Digital Care Team a Direct Message with your name, service address, and phone numbers impacted? Thank you. To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I moved within the same city and my eligibility premium went from 3500 to 0...

How does that work?

Been in the store several times and hours on the phone only to be told that ZERO was my new premium amount..

Have they resolved this for you?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_rr5e9p. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

This is still not resolved and now I have 4 of my 5 lines somehow back at my old address and 1 at the new.   I only have access to the 1 on the new yet they are still taking my money and DOING NOTHING TO RESOLVE THESE PROBLEMS.  Why is this so hard for a person change their address.  CRAZY 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_35afce This is not the experience we want any customer to have. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here